YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- Do you know what is in your investment/retirement account?
- Is your retirement account full of speculative investments?
- Can you sustain a 20% (or more) loss in value?
- Is your portfolio properly diversified?
- Does your broker call only when he or she wants to sell you something?
- Are you asked to replace an annuity with another annuity?
- Has your adviser breached a fiduciary duty owed to you?
These are just a few common questions when dealing with Wall Street disputes.
Investment Recovery Counsel has responded to thousands of inquiries and prosecuted hundreds of Wall Street claims.
Investment Recovery Counsel will review your case — at no charge.
Do you have questions? If so, contact Investment Recovery Counsel, or complete the form below.